Thursday, May 23, 2013

Welcome


Why am I doing this?

When I decided to give Standards Based Grading a try in my AP Biology class, I thought that it would be good for me to record my thoughts and experiences as I go through it. So here we are. In the next few days/weeks, I will be posting my initial thoughts about preparing for SBG, my plan for integrating it into the points based system used at my school, and my standards writing experiences. I will make my AP Biology standards available here as I finish each unit. If anyone decides to use them, please let me know and if you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement, please let me know as well.

Next post I will outline what led me to the decision to implement SBG and some of the initial processes that went into planning for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment